Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Journal entry 1

Sam Goodman 5/28/14 Rick Joseph Joseph Social Studies

Put Yourself in the shoes of one of the main characters. Write a diary entry that shows the character's inner feelings that are not actually written in the chapter. Your entery should be written in the first person person point of view, and signed with the characters name

Dear Diary,

Today was a step forward to our goal in becoming free. Capton Ivers told me I was to be on his ship for the trip to New York. It was weird though. It's like he wanted me to go to New York so I can see if the soldier notes my dad earned are actually worth something. I was Sad leaving my mom. lshe was always there for me and not being with her seemed horrible. I mean I never had before. Even though it was a 4 day trip, I would miss her tons. She loved me a lot and I loved her back. She was alway looking after me. She'd always set some cloth away for a winter coat for me when it got cold or save some meat for me so I could grow tall and strong. 






No comments:

Post a Comment