Friday, May 9, 2014

post

today is Friday!!! im so exited for the weekend. tonight is fnl or Friday night lights. Friday night lights is like a middle school wide party. all my friends from around the schools at gonna be there. after Friday night Saturday morning I'm going to a bamitzfah service for my cousin Marisa and then later that night I'm going to her party. and then after party on Sunday we have a brunch with her. I have a ton of homework to do today so I can do all those things tonight and tomorrow. I have math homework and some language rad homework it do. also tomorrow is my moms birthday. it's sort if weird how we are having the bar mitzvah the same day as my moms birthday but whatever. 

Kevin durrant is official the MVP of he 2013-2014 season. and I honestly think he deserves it. he is amazing scorer and defender. he plays with such a winning attitude. he also is the cover of the new game nba2k15 which basketball game. in this game u can make your own player or team or vs different people online. it is my favorite video game series. Kevin's completion lebron James was the MVP last year and the cover of 2k14

kd for MVP and cover of 2k15
http://mweb.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24552942/kevin-durant-named-nba-2k15-cover-athlete

No comments:

Post a Comment