Monday, October 21, 2013

My small moment

"WOW", i shouted as i watched Rajan Rondos no look behing his head pass to Kevin Garnett. " i can do that", i proclamed. I went outside took my ball and practiced. The first time i tryed it i chucked it so hard it rolled to the house across the street. A little less hard i thought to my self. The next time i hit my self with the ball. And the third time it was perfect, but the only problem was, there was no one to catch it. Practicing over and i finaly got it down. I tried the behing the back pass. Again it was to hard and it rolled in the street. Next time it was way to the side. The third time it was too light and it rolled back to me. The third time i got it right to the corner of the three point line. Perfect, but yet again no one to pass it to. Finally i wanted to try it in game. I called my friends over and we played 3 on 3. First posession was the no look pass. I drove and passed it behind my head to the en man. He made it and i was hyped. Next time it was behind the back. I drove passed it up top and it got cought by my teamate he shot the three and swooshed it. I think i got this i sayed to myself as we won 10-4

No comments:

Post a Comment